ANA Name Correction Policy – While traveling over greater distances taking an aircraft can be convenient. Prepare your trip necessities such as your belongings and travel documents with you before you leave for the airport. To prevent any hassles double-check the accuracy of the information you have submitted to the airlines. You don’t want to get to the airport all set to fly just to have the TSA or the airline turn you away due to a simple spelling mistake in your name. If the name on your ticket needs to be changed, we’ve gathered advice and the major ANA airline’s name change procedures for you.
Does ANA Airlines allow name changes on your flight tickets?
Yes ANA name change after the creation of PNR is typically not permitted by ANA. On all of its tickets, it does, however, permit free name edits if your name appears wrongly, even if it necessitates reissuing the ticket. But name changes, that include a different set of passengers are not permitted by ANA. The name on your ticket must match the name on your government-authorized I’D card in order to request a name change on your ticket.
Name Corrections Permitted By ANA
You are able to change the following things about your name with ANA:
- Correction to misspelled words i.e., spelling corrections.
- A change to your first name, last name, or gender.
- The order of your first name and family name has been changed
- Changes made in the middle name
- A name change as a result of divorce or marriage.
- Correction to the names that are typed improperly.
- Addition or deletion in middle names or last names.
Conditions Under Name Changes Are Generally Possible
Depending don’t the fare class and destination, there may be several circumstances under which a name change on an ANA flight ticket is permitted. Name changes are often permitted by ANA up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time, however, there are several limitations and costs that travelers should be aware of.
- First and foremost, customers should attentively read the tickets related to fare regulations. Some fare kinds might not allow name changes at all or might only authorize them under specific circumstances. For instance, certain faces could only permit name changes at additional or for medical needs.
- The second thing travelers should be aware of it that name change policy may differ depending on the location. For instance, ANA can have different policies for internal flights within Japan compared to international flights to other nations.
- Thirdly, it should be noted that there may be a price for changing the name on the ticket, and that fee will depend on the destination and type of fare. If the name change request is submitted close to the departure date, the charge can also increase.
- Finally, travelers should be informed that they might need to cancel their current reservation and make a new one if a name change is not feasible or if the expenses are too high. Before making any modifications to their reservation, customers should carefully evaluate their alternatives as this may result in additional costs and fare discrepancies.
ANA Name Change Fee Structure
The name change fee charged by ANA airlines varies depending on the type of ticket and the applicable fare regulations.
In order to find out the cost and procedures for changing your name on an ANA Airlines ticket, you should call the toll-free number +1 866-952-7309 for any further doubts.
Name changes on airline tickets can generally be expensive, and certain tariffs might not even allow for name changes at all. As a result, it’s crucial to carefully check all information when purchasing your ticket to make sure the name on the reservation matches the name on your passport or other official identification.
Required Documentation For ANA Name Change
Depending on the circumstances and the cause of the name change, different types of paperwork may be needed. However, the following paperwork may be needed in general:
- Legal proof of name change must be provided such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order, or other legal document.
- Identification documents: you must present identification documents that include both your old and new names. Among the permissible forms of identification are a driver’s license, passport, or state-issued identity.
- If you are changing the name on an airline ticket, you must provide information about your reservation, including your flight details and confirmation number.
Documentation proving your identity identification documents bearing both your old and new names must be presented.
- Some organizations can ask you to complete an application form to request a name change.
The specific requirements may differ depending on the organization or agency involved, so it’s always a good idea to check with them directly to find out what documents are required.
Online Methods For Updating Names On ANA Tickets
You might be able to change the name on an ANA [All Nippon Airways] Airline ticket online using their website.
The steps are as follows:
- Go to the ANA Airlines website and, depending on your location, select “Manage Booking” or “My Booking” from the homepage.
- After entering your last name and reservation or booking reference number, click “Retrieve Booking.”
- To change the name on a flight reservation, select it and then click “Edit.”
- To change the name on your ticket, simply adhere to the prompts. It could be necessary for you to present proof of the name change.
- Before submitting the modification, check the revised information to make sure it is accurate.
You can call on this toll-free number +1 866-952-7309 for more help in case you run into any problems or the system doesn’t let you make the adjustments online. They can assist you with the procedure and offer advice on the paperwork needed for the name change.
You can contact the following toll-free +1 866-952-7309,
To contact ANA customer service, follow these steps:
Visit the ANA Airlines website and select “Contact Us” from the list of options at the bottom of the page.
From the drop-down menu, choose your location, then click “Go.”
The details for contacting ANA customer care in your area are on the following page. Find the customer service or bookings phone number.
To speak with a representative, dial the number provided and follow the voice instructions.
Inform them that you need to change the name shown on your ticket and submit any necessary supporting paperwork.
The agent will walk you through the procedure and help you if you need it.