Breeze Airways Name Change Policy – If you have ever traveled by air, you probably already understand how sometimes passengers need to change their name due to typos or mistakes in entering the passenger details. Although Breeze Airlines is one of the most preferred Airline options by passengers all across the globe, it is also known for its Breeze Airways Name change Policy. If you have made a mistake while filling in your passenger details, you can easily change your name on the ticket by going through the steps explained below.
For More detail call to our expert at +1 866-952-7309
A step-by-step guide on Breeze Airways Name Change Policy
- You should start by visiting the Breeze Airlines website.
- Once there, you must navigate to the My Trips area.
- Your Breeze Airlines account login information must then be entered.
- You must select the login option after entering the information.
- You also view the itinerary’s details along with several booking management choices.
- Then, after selecting the “Change Flight” option, you can edit your reservations.
- You must finish the name-changing process according to the on-screen directions.
Factors to understand about Breeze Airways Name Change Policy
You must speak with the customer care personnel if you can’t discover the option to change your name. Then you need to ask the agent if name changes on airline tickets are permitted. If you can edit or correct the name of your flight. The member of the support team either starts the name change for your ticket or explains the procedure. However, it can only occur if you can present the supporting documentation. Once the documents are presented, the name adjustment will take place fast.
Additionally, you need to be aware of a few key facts before requesting a name change on Breeze Air. Here is a list of key things concerning Breeze Airways Name change policy to think about when you want to change the name on your reservation.
- According to Breeze Airways’ name change policy passengers who buy a ticket via any airline consolidator or travel agency must connect with a representative to change their name on the ticket.
- The majority of errors on a Breeze Airlines flight ticket are corrected during a phone conversation. There is no requirement that you go to the airport office.
- You can update or change your name if it differs from the information on your passport and the name on your reservation.
- To update your name on the airways ticket, you must produce the necessary papers. For instance, if your name changes after the marriage, you must show the marriage certificate.
- Any name change request for a flight ticket purchased from the official website or airport counter should be simple. The support team can immediately change or edit the ticket’s name.
- While boarding the place, the name on the boarding card and your provided I’D be the same. Thus, before boarding passengers whose names have been legally changed must showcase their official documentation displaying their identity and legal name.
For More detail call to our expert at +1 866-952-7309
Changing your name on the Breeze Airline Ticket via the website
You must follow these steps if you want to change your name online. By following the steps, you can quickly change your name as it appears on the ticket. The easiest way to alter your name is online. the subsequent actions:
- Go to the official website of Breeze Airline on your device using your internet browser.
- Add all your essential information, including the passenger’s last name and PNR in the manage booking section.
- Your flight details will be displayed on a newly loaded page. Verify the details, including the date, time, and cities of departure and destination. Choose “change name” from the menu options in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- You will be given instructions to re-enter the data related to the name change procedure. Upload the required files, then check for any incurred costs.
- Specific instructions will be displayed on the screen. Follow these directions and submit your name change request.
- You will get a verification code on your registered number.
- Once you confirm the changes and select next, you will receive a confirmation text informing all the essential modifications.
This was one way to change your name on the Breeze Airlines ticket. But, you can also change your name on the reserved ticket, by reaching out to the customer support team.
Situations When Name Change Policy on Breeze Airways Tickets are Allowed
There are some situations when Breeze Airways will permit you to change the plane tickets. Throughout the booking process, mistakes might occur, and as long as the passenger remains the same, modifications to the name can be done. Here are the situations when changes are allowed to be made:-
If the Passenger Made a Spelling Error
If, while booking a ticket, you made a spelling error, Breeze Airways has no issue with changing the name on the tickets. The name of the passenger must match the name on his/her Government issued ID. Keep in mind that all the airlines focus on the first, middle, and last names of the passengers and allow you to reach out as soon as you notice the error to get it fixed or corrected. If in any case you haven’t noticed the name error and have arrived at the airport, you can also fix the problem at the ticket counter.
If You’ve Legally Changed Your Name
If the passenger changed his/her name legally after booking a flight ticket, then they can change their name on it. It is very common amongst passengers that they book tickets prior to getting married or divorced. Breeze Airways will accept name changes as long as they are legal and you have sufficient documentation to confirm them. If your ID still shows your old name even though you booked the ticket under the new name, please make sure you have the required paperwork for the name change with you to the airport so that it can be reviewed. Also, it is a good idea to be at the airport early because the airline could need more time to review your paperwork.
If there is any Emergency With Proof of the Event
Breeze Airways also allows you to change the name on the tickets if you have an emergency with proof of the event. Some airlines have a strict “non-transferable” policy, while others permit it under certain conditions. For example, if the passenger has booked an international flight and suddenly has a medical emergency, and he/she won’t be able to take the flight, he or she can transfer the ticket to another person. If you have a doctor’s note to establish your medical condition, the airline can let you transfer the ticket to another person.
Amazing Tips to Avoid Name Change Errors on Breeze Airways Ticket
- Firstly, try to book the flight ticket yourself. Because when you fill out your own details, you must be guaranteed that they are correct.
- As per airline policies, the identity proof of the passenger must match the name on the tickets. So make sure that you enter the correct name as it appears on the government-issued ID.
- Typos can happen very easily, even when you are confident in what you are typing, so while booking your tickets, always double-check your information.
- It’s possible that you uploaded your information with a minor error. Check your flight confirmation email before leaving. You will have 24 hours to make modifications to your ticket without incurring any fees.
FAQs on Breeze Airways Name Change Policy
Q 1) Will It Cost Me Money To Make A Name Change On My Breeze Airways Ticket?
Ans 1.) You have 24 hours to fix the name change mistake-free of charge, whether you need to change a single character or an entire name. That is why all passengers should always review their air tickets immediately after buying them.
Q 2) What If I Recently Got Married Or Divorced And My Name Doesn’t Match?
Ans 2.) If you have the required documentation and give enough time at the airport to check, you are legally allowed to change your name on the tickets. Provide proof of the change if your name has recently changed and the names on your ticket and ID differ.
Q 3) What If I Make A Typo In My Name On The Breeze Airways Tickets?
Ans 3.) Once you find this kind of error, you should immediately contact the airline or the agency you booked with. And if you are at the airport, head to the airline ticket desk.
Need more information regarding Breeze Airways Name change policy? Connect with us at Airfare Policy now!