Expedia Name Change/correction Policy – Flying without any hassles is always good, but there are certain rules which we need to follow and one of them is having a correct name on the Expedia flight ticket. Doing that will ensure that you have a pleasant trouble-free flight. Easily name changes in accordance with Expedia Name Change/correction Policy. which might include name change/correction fees also.
Also, you need to remember that the wrong name or other related details on the PNR is unacceptable by the airlines. However, there is Expedia which is understanding, caring, and flexible when it comes to naming change on an Expedia flight ticket. Expedia Name Correction/Change Policy mentions in detail the process of changing a name or changing other details through Expedia according to the prescribed aviation sector norms.
Expedia is world-renowned for customer-centric services and comprehensive infrastructure in the segment of tours & travelers. The online travel agency allows customers to book air tickets, cars, hotels, and other rental services worldwide.
The Expedia Name Correction/Change Policy is very flexible and understanding with its customers for flight name changes or corrections in other details the focus of Expedia is on total customer satisfaction in terms of time-saving, comfort, and convenience.
We all make mistakes and mistakes while filing our name or some other detail on a flight ticket is a part of that. Expedia Name Correction/Change Policy understands that it is human to err and that is why the Expedia policy takes into account this error factor in flight bookings and accounts for it in great detail.
Expedia Ensures Solutions For Your Mistakes
Expedia Name Correction/Change Policy also takes into account that enthusiastic travelers sometimes fill in the wrong name or other details while making flight reservations. Expedia through its proactive and integrated air flight ticketing services ensure that all the issues of its customers are amicably settled.
You Should Have The Correct Name On Your Flight Ticket
Yes, it is imperative to know that as per the rules of the US Department of Transportation, passengers should have a similar name on the flight ticket, as mentioned on the passport, and other relevant documents.
Please note that if your flight ticket name does not match the name on the passport, then your ticket can be terminated by considering you an illegitimate flyer. Thus, the smart thing to do is to take some extra time and fill in your name and other details correctly to avoid the rectification process and avoid any hassles.
Expedia Name Correction/Change Policy provides many value-added services for its customers so that the customers can have trouble-free flights across the world. You can easily do a name change by filling out the Expedia name correction form.
Since the Expedia Digital Portal is a professional integrated service in collaboration with numerous airlines globally; this ensures that any changes its customer name change or correction on any flight with any airline across the globe will be promptly registered through Expedia Digital Portal.
Expedia will ensure prompt solutions for its customer’s problems in terms of flight name changes or some other corrections on the flight ticket through its Expedia Digital Portal, offline services where the customers can call Expedia Customer Helpdesk Number ( +1 866-952-7309 ) or through the Expedia Counter at the Airport promptly.
So fly through your trusted Expedia pleasantly anywhere anytime without any worries.
Expedia Airlines Name Change Correction Policy
Expedia Airlines has become an established company in the global aviation industry. The US-based air transporter is looking forward to providing unmatched services by implementing world-class parameters. Expedia Airlines’ perspective on the name change policy is that it is an opportunity to demonstrate agility, professionalism, and excellence in the corporate world. Expedia Airlines establishes dependable service protocols and significant milestones by allowing customers to make name corrections.
Expedia allows its loyal customers to change the names on their tickets in accordance with the company’s policy. You can get by with a flexible procedure to achieve the same goal without any problems. Here are some key points to consider about the policy:
- Travelers can use Expedia Airlines’ name change policy to correct a misspelled name on their ticket.
- Customers can change their names up to two hours before their flight.
- Except for the basic fare, this service is available for all fare types.
- If you make changes within 24 hours of booking, the policy is free of charge.
- Furthermore, only minor changes (up to three characters) are permitted.
- Expedia Airline passengers can correct their names using either online or offline platforms.
- When a visitor’s name changes due to marriage/divorce, he or she can change it for free by submitting a relevant document.
- Furthermore, Expedia customers can contact customer service for immediate assistance.
Examples of Expedia Airlines’ Policy on Name Changes
Legal Name Changes: If a passenger’s name has changed due to marriage, adoption, or divorce, they can apply for the name change policy with complete legal documentation, such as a court order, marriage certificate, divorce papers, adoption papers, and so on. When a legal name is changed, a name change fee is frequently charged because your ticket may need to be issued again under your new name.
Information of passengers changed: When changes occur to the passengers’ personal information, such as passport information, contact information, gender, date of birth, birthplace, redress number, and so on, these errors can also be corrected on Expedia Airlines tickets.
Misspellings and typos: These are minor errors that passengers can correct for free, such as changing Rose to Ross. These types of errors are most commonly encountered and rectified easily.
While Booking Expedia Airline Tickets Avoid the following Mistakes
- First, try booking the flight yourself. Because when you fill out your own information, you must be certain that it is correct.
- Even if you are confident in what you are typing, typos can occur, so always double-check your information when booking your tickets.
- It’s possible that you uploaded your data with a minor mistake. Before you leave, double-check your flight confirmation email. You will have 24 hours to change your ticket without incurring any fees.
- According to airline policies, the passenger’s identity proof must match the Airline name on the tickets. As a result, make certain that you enter the correct name as it appears on your government-issued ID.
How to Process Expedia Name Correction Policy?
Modification of the name on the flight booking requires some devoted effort. With Expedia, travelers are likely to enjoy full transparency across every stage included. The online channel allows passengers to change flight information through any of the various procedures available. Let’s have a look at multiple options users can opt for:
Expedia Name Correction Online
The digital platform permits online name modifications to keep travelers in their convenience zone. Here is the process you can follow:
- Log in to your account with the help of your registered email ID and password.
- Now, find the ‘Manage Booking’ part to know the criteria for name changes.
- From the listing, you have to choose the apt flight for which you want to make modifications.
- Perform the significant changes and verify the information before submitting the application.
- Now you need to pay the service charges, if eligible. Make sure to perform name modifications within 24 hours of the booking to prevent charges.
- In the end, you will get an authentication mail, confirming updates in the ticket.
Expedia Name Correction Offline
In some situations, passengers opt for conventional methods rather than going online to correct name mistakes. With Expedia, they are flexible in doing so as it offers some popular methods under offline circumstances:
- Airport Ticket Counter – you can reach out at the airport ticket counter and find a representative who will help you out in this process. Share your booking details and discuss the changes with them.
They will check and confirm if you are eligible for any charges. After it has been done, they will send you a confirmation mail updating the new details.
- Over Call – You can contact our customer representative at +1 866-952-7309. Explain about the changes and provide your booking information. They will make the necessary changes and send you a verification mail.
Airfare Policy could be your knight in shining armor if you require professional assistance and approach in the aviation industry. It is a team of department professionals who show energy to serve customers with superior travel options. People have access to the recent thoughts on various policies flight change/cancel, baggage, name change/correction, minor policy, and so on. Moreover, one can get to know the latest developments related to the Expedia name correction policy by calling +1 866-952-7309.
FAQs on Expedia Airline Name Correction/Change
Q 1.) How much name change correction process cost on an Expedia Flight Ticket?
Ans 1.) The cost of changing your name on a flight ticket varies depending on the airline you’re flying with. Many airlines will correct a minor typo for free but may charge to transfer flight information to another passenger. If the flight must be rebooked under a new name, passengers may be charged a cancellation fee. Know more about Expedia Flight Cancellation Policy, to avoid any issues in future.
Q 2.) What happens if the passenger’s surname is missing from the ticket?
Ans 2.) If the second surname on your flight ticket is missing, you should contact the airline or travel agent who booked your ticket to change the name on your flight reservation. The passenger’s information on their flight ticket should always match the information on their passport or other identification. If your name contains any special characters, please leave them out when making your reservation.
Q 3.) What if I buy Expedia’s ticket and then change my name?
Ans 3.) When traveling during a name change, the name on your flight ticket must match the name on your government-issued ID. As a result, travelers are encouraged to book flights using the same name, gender, and birth date as on their passports. If you book a flight and then change your name on your passport or identification, you must contact the airline to request a name change. The airline may request documentation to prove the name change.