Sun Country Airline Name Correction Policy – Sun Country Airline is one of the top freight and passenger carrier airlines based in the USA. The Airlines can serve more than 50 locations throughout the world thanks to a fleet of more than 40 aircraft. All aircraft also come with the best and standard seats, as well as a host of extras and benefits. The US carrier is a fantastic airline all around.
Sun Country Airlines provides various facilities to passengers, and one of them includes a name change policy. This name change policy helps the passengers to correct or change the name on their flight tickets and match them according to their government-authorized photo ID cards. For any queries or assistance related to Sun Country Airlines name change policy, feel free to contact us, Airfare Policy at +1 866-952-7309 for assistance.
Sun Country Airline-Name Change Policy
When giving out personal and trip-related information, people do make mistakes. Passengers usually submit their reservation form without double-checking and had to face problems regarding name change.
In case you have encountered similar problems while dealing with sun country Airlines, here we have gathered some solutions that might help you.
Following are some name changes by Sun Country Airlines:
- Only up to a single letter can be changed.
- In certain circumstances, passengers cannot change their names and are requested to purchase a new ticket.
- No visitor is permitted to alter the flight path while changing the name.
- Name change due to marriage or divorce requires legal documentation like a marriage certificate or divorce decree.
- Transferring a ticket to another person’s name is sternly prohibited by the airlines.
Sun Country Airline Name Correction Fees
- To compensate for the administrative costs involved in changing a reservation, Sun country airlines charge a fee for name revisions.
- The cost varies according to the type of ticket you have and the particulars of the necessary name adjustment.
- The cost can be less if you only need to fix a small spelling error rather than changing the name.
- In case you have a non-refundable ticket instead of a refundable one, you might be charged a higher fee.
Need assistance with Sun Country Airlines’ name change fee? Call our toll-free number +1 866-952-7309.
Methods To Correct Name With Sun Country Airlines
Dealing with sun country airlines is not difficult. To help passengers enjoy every minute of life, the airlines work tirelessly for their improvement. The flexible policy encourages a wide range of name repair methods that one can select from. To help passengers enjoy every minute of life, the airline works tirelessly for their improvement. The flexible policy encourages a wide range of name repair methods that one can select from.
Here are some key insights:
Online Procedure To Correct Name
You can change your name on a sun country airlines reservation online by taking the following actions:
- Go to the “Manage Travel” option on the Sun Country Airlines website.
- To find your trip, enter your last name and booking confirmation number, then click “find your trip.”
- Choose the reservation for which the name has to be changed.
- Next to the passenger name, select the “Edit button.”
- Change the name as appropriate, then hit “save.”
- Check the modification to make sure they are accurate.
- Use a legitimate credit or debit card to pay any additional costs that might be due.
- You will get an email verifying the name change after finishing the payment process.
- If you run into any difficulties while changing your name, you can get in touch with sun country airlines customer support.
Offline Procedures Correct Name
You can speak with sun country airlines customer service directly if you need to change your name on the reservation but would rather do it offline.
Here are some ways to help you change your name offline:
- Call the toll-free number +1 866-952-7309 to speak with customer support for sun country airlines.
- Press “0” to speak with an agent directly, or follow the automated prompts to speak with a representative.
- Once you’re connected, describe the situation and ask for a name change for your reservation
- The representative will walk you through the procedure and inform you of any fees that could be necessary.
- Give any information required, such as the reservation confirmation number and other identifying information, to prove your identity.
- The representative will update your reservation as necessary and get your confirmation.
Required Documents For Name Change On Sun Country Air Ticket
You might be asked to present specific documentation to prove your identification and ensure the accuracy of the name correction if you need to change your name on a Sun Country Airlines reservation. Depending on the specifics of the name correction, other papers may be needed, but generally speaking, you might be asked to submit one or more of the following:
- Passport: The most widely used form of identification for air travel is a current passport. When correcting your name at the airport, it is advised that you bring it with you if you have one.
- A valid driver’s license or state identification card may be used as identification for domestic flights.
- Birth certificate: A birth certificate may be used as identification if you don’t have a passport or driver’s license.
- Marriage certificate: You might be required to submit a copy of your marriage certificate if you are changing your name as a result of getting married.
- Court order: If you have legally changed your name, a copy of the court decree proving the name change may be required.
It is advised that you get in touch with sun country airlines’ customer care to find out which paperwork is necessary for your particular name correction scenario. By doing this, you can make sure you have all the required paperwork and prevent any problems with check-in or boarding.
Sun Country Airlines Name Change Policy FAQs
Q 1.) Can I modify the name on my reservation with Sun Country Airlines?
Ans 1.) Your reservation with Sun Country Airlines does allow for name changes. However, depending on the particulars of the name correction, a fee might be charged.
Q 2.) How much does it cost to alter a name on a reservation with Sun Country Airlines?
Ans 2.) Depending on the type of ticket you have and the premises of the name correction needed, the cost of a name change on a Sun Country Airlines reservation varies. For an accurate pricing estimate, you can speak with their customer service directly.
Q 3.) What paperwork is required to alter my name on a reservation with Sun Country Airlines?
Ans 3.) Depending on the specifics of the name correction, different documents may be needed to update your name on a reservation with Sun Country Airlines. Typically, a valid passport, driver’s license or state ID, birth certificate, or marriage certificate will be required of you.
Q 4.) Can I change the name on a sun country Airline ticket that is not refundable?
Ans 4.) A cost might be charged, but it is possible to change the name on a non-refundable Sun Country Airlines ticket.
Q 5.) I purchased a Sun Country Airlines ticket through a third-party website or travel agent; can I change the name on the ticket?
Ans 5.) You might need to get in touch with Sun Country Airlines directly if you purchased your ticket through a third-party website or travel agent. It is advised that you speak with Sun Country Airlines’ customer support to get the specifics of their name change policy, though.
Q 6.) If I’ve already checked in, can I change the name on my Sun Country Airlines ticket?
Ans 6.) It could be more challenging to change your name if you’ve already checked in for your Sun Country Airlines journey. To discuss your choices, you should call the toll number +1 866-952-7309.